Flexible options providing high efficiency and comfort
The Daikin Aurora™ Multi Zone System is a flexible solution for individual zone comfort. Connecting up to 3 indoor units to a single outdoor unit reduces installation space and costs while maximizing comfort and energy efficiency. With a choice of 5 indoor unit types in a wide range of capacities, Daikin Multi-Zone Systems allow mix and matched combinations. Whether your rooms are large or small, Daikin units have the capacities to provide the climate you want and which suit your budget.
Premium comfort features:
- Energy Efficient – Up to 17.9 SEER / Up to 12.5 HSPF/ Up to 12.7 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
- Advanced Filtration – Long life, washable filters.
- Enhanced Capacity – Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and operate efficiently as low as -13°F ambient temperature.
- Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C)
Ideal solution for:
- Primary living areas (master bedrooms and living rooms)
- Hot or cold rooms
- Rooms with poor air fl ow
- Renovations and remodeling
- Basements, attics and garages
- New construction
Sub Zero is a family owned and operated mechanical contracting business.
SUB ZERO HEATING & COOLING Ltd.
6167 Lane Rd, Duncan BC, V9L4E2
250 597 8097
Serving the HVAC needs of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Island communities with honesty and integrity.